[opencms-dev] Problems with Flex Cache persists even with users

1JOMATO 1JOMATO at terra.es
Fri Nov 14 14:30:02 CET 2003

The first thing is to thank you for your answer.
The problems is that I've already proved doing it with users and it
seems not to work either. No matter what user you are logged in,in the
Flex Cache Administration it says that you are connected with user(1)
all the time. For example, you are logged in with a user, and then you
close the session and you log with user b, you see the Flex cache
Administration and you only have one variation. -> User(1). I dont know
if that is a bug or not but if you could advise me, I'd be very
grateful.
Thanks in advance