[opencms-dev] Problems with Flex Cache persists even with users

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Nov 14 15:03:02 CET 2003

What I can say is that generating Flex cache variations for different users
certainly works since we use this feature a lot. Check that your Flex cache
settings are correct, that they are set on the right elements, and that your
login procedure actually works as you expect it. Keep in mind that the Flex
cache generates different versions for included elements also.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts