[opencms-dev] Challange! External Program access to OpenCMS I nstance...

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 00:19:01 CET 2003

Hi Marcus,

Yes, but I would take me another week to understand EJB. I am affraid that I
do not have enough time for that. I will try the have a RMIServer running in
OpenCMS which provides interface methods for all sort of manipulation I want
to make. It should run by tomorrow.

Thank you and Gute Nacht :-),
Ralf