[opencms-dev] Challange! External Program access to OpenCMS I nstance...

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sat Nov 15 23:49:02 CET 2003

Ralf,

we have OpenCMS running within JBoss. This way you have the EJB
technology running in the same VM and is really easy to access the
already existing OpenCMS object and read eg. the user information out of
it. The OpenCMS user can be mad serializable or you just create your own
user object which holds the same information. This can be done in a few
minutes.

--Marcus