[opencms-dev] Why doesn't opencms find a new entry?

Salvador Santander dominion.salvador.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Nov 17 09:55:02 CET 2003

Sometimes, when I try to view the new details in any channel, OpenCMS
doesn't find the new entry, or any error ocurred. If I view the page
clicking on OpenCMS explorer, goes well, but when I try to view the page in
the web, some news doesn´t find. I  export static content and nothing, but
when I publish the project, suddenly OpenCMS find all the news entry,
AnyBody knows why it happen and how to solve it? Thanks.