[opencms-dev] Getting workplace.properties from a class

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Nov 18 11:17:01 CET 2003

Sorry to resend this
 but I would really like to know how to do this

and yesterday seemed extremely quiet on the list

I really want to be albe to save a string in the workplace.properties
file which the class can then parse and do a replace on certain terms.

<originalMail>
Okay
 does anyone know if the CmsRegistry.getModuleParameter(
) methods
can be used to get the properties in the workplace.properties files ?

I want to build multilingual support into a module, and at the moment,
some text is hard coded into the backoffice class. Would be nice if I
can just get the parameter from the workplace.properties.

Sorry, I’m asking before testing as I don’t really want to recompile,
stop/start tomcat etc
 if someone already knows that this is the wrong
method.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
</originalMail>