[opencms-dev] BackOffice problems

1JOMATO 1JOMATO at terra.es
Wed Nov 19 08:53:01 CET 2003

Hello pals, I have a big problem developping my own backoffice module.
I´ve done all what documentation says about this, but this doesn´t
work. What I done is writing the classes ContentDefinition that extends
A_CmsContentDefinition and implements I_CmsContent, and the class
BackOffice that extends A_CmsBackoffice. What I´ve done later is
writting the templates and pages index, BackOffice and EditBackOffice.
I also make the workplace.properties, but the problems are:

- When I look at the administration view, appears and error icon with
the name ?????.
-When I click on the icon, instead of the typical view, the template
appear as it is described here:

  <PAGE>
  <CLASS>com.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceDefaultNoCache</CLASS>
<MASTERTEMPLATE>/system/modules/com.ienet.form/administration/form/index
</MASTERTEMPLATE>
  </PAGE>

If somebody could help me with this, I´d be very grateful.

I also wonder if somebody could give me a brief resume on how the
BackOffice Modules work, what classes I have to redefine and what are
the steps that opencms follows with the templates(index, backOffice,
EditBackOffice).