AW: [opencms-dev] static export to another machine

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Wed Nov 19 13:11:01 CET 2003

I tried to ... I think the JVM cannot work with mapped drives (not 100%
sure though). You may be able to get round it by changing the security
manager.

However, I found the easiest way is to simply export locally and then
use a tool to sync the local and remote folders (eg. Second copy for
windows, or a cron job on unix based machines)

All the best

mark