[opencms-dev] About openCMS-asking suggestions

Murugaraj muru_lak2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 15:49:00 CET 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

  I am Murugaraj Shanmugam , studying in TU- hamburg.

  I am working with open CMS and I am very much impressed by the Open Cms,Now i am going to change my website to the open CMS environment,I am working on that now, I just studied your documentaion and i am not clear about that.So could you please clear some of doubts.

1.How could we integrate the template,content,Lay outand design in the open CMS(using the same WYSIWYG editor or is there some special way to write program?)

2. Where we use thge JSP/XML in my project, is it alraedy exists in the form of editor or i should write the program for it and the integrate in the openCMS.

Do u have the complete description about how to complete a project with all feartures in openCMS?, If so give that link, it would be graetful to me to work in that.

please help me in this matter.

eagerly waiting for your reply!!

with regards,
S.Murugaraj