AW: [opencms-dev] Scheduled tasks / Access denied

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Nov 19 16:03:02 CET 2003

Peter,

A scheduled task always runs in the "Online" project and even the
administrator cannot create or modify resources in the "Online" project.
Change to an offline project before attempting to create a resource
(e.g. with cms.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(projectId))...

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com