[opencms-dev] Cleaning paste from word document.

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 22:28:01 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to clean html after a paste from MS word. I
noticed that opencms uses jtidy. I found a class com.opencms.htmlconverter
and overwrote it by adding line m_tidy.setWord2000(true) in the method
public void convertHTML (Reader input, Writer output). Did not seem to make
any difference - Anyone know what I am doind wrong? :)

Thanks,

Olli
---