[opencms-dev] MySQL 4 bugs - Knowledge from OpenCMS experts

Ralf B ambiesense at gmx.de
Sat Nov 22 20:12:01 CET 2003

Hi people,

regarding to my last posting I would like to know about Bugs with MySQL
(version 4) which have been experienced by OpenCMS programmers (API usage). Maybe
one of the problems is related with my last posting...? I am using MySQL
3.23.54-nt with OpenCMS 5.0 on Windows XP on a machine with 1,8 GHz and 512 MB
RAM.

Any help is welcome!

Cheers,
Ralf

--
GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!

Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken
tolle Preise. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail/