[opencms-dev] About OpenCms itself

Javier Amado jamado at tid.es
Mon Nov 24 16:46:00 CET 2003

Hello

I'm new with OpenCms and within this mail group. I've read everithing
which is available about OpenCms and I've started to "play" with OpenCms
and I have a question. Perhaps the reason is my novice technical level
but my perception is that OpenCms gives me no too much comparing with
using Java/JSPs alone.  Templates are not enoght flexible for my dynamic
pages, I can skip easily the "publication" controls,... Some libraries
could help but perhaps this is not enougth to use OpenCms. What's wrong
with my perception?

I know this is a 'metaphisical' cuestion but perhaps sby (from Alkacom)
could anwer me (or give me aditional reading)

Thanks in advance

Javier Amado