[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Applet

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Nov 25 10:03:00 CET 2003

Hi list,

1. can anybody tell on which Open Source Project the
JAVA-Applet-WYSIWYG-Editor, shipped with OpenCMS 5.0 RC2, is based on?
Anil K Patel wrote about this in June but didn't go into detail.

2. what are the plans for the next version(s) of OpenCMS?
In May Alkacon announced
"...the 5.2 release will feature improvements in the OpenCms workplace and
probably in the WYSIWYG editors, hopefully with a Mozilla 1.3 compatible
editor..."
Are there any news about this "Mozilla 1.3 compatible editor"?
Is it based on the editor which was shipped with 5.0 RC2?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Kai Schliemann