[opencms-dev] Lucene Search Module 1.4

Irene Santerini i.santerini at inera.it
Tue Nov 25 15:36:02 CET 2003

Thanks for your answer.
Bye
Irene
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH
  To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Lucene Search Module 1.4

  Hi Irene,

  you can find the unofficial 1.4 under
  http://www.aleph-null.tv/htmlArticle.php?doc=20031022-1630-773.xml
  I have to mention that the news search was implementet for the Newsmodule 1.1 and as Trevor Lee found out there are some problems with the 2.1 version. Here is his workaroud:

  "As for the null values. I modified the channel EditBackoffice file and
  included hidden input fields for a_info1, a_info2, a_info3 that have values
  set to something. It's a bit of a hack but it seems to work."

  Bye,
  Stephan