[opencms-dev] Lucene Search Module 1.4

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Nov 25 14:56:01 CET 2003

Hi Irene,

you can find the unofficial 1.4 under
http://www.aleph-null.tv/htmlArticle.php?doc=20031022-1630-773.xml
I have to mention that the news search was implementet for the Newsmodule 1.1 and as Trevor Lee found out there are some problems with the 2.1 version. Here is his workaroud:

"As for the null values. I modified the channel EditBackoffice file and
included hidden input fields for a_info1, a_info2, a_info3 that have values
set to something. It's a bit of a hack but it seems to work."

Bye,
Stephan