[opencms-dev] properties files

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Fri Nov 28 09:51:01 CET 2003

Can someone please explain to me either the standard way to get
properties (eg. from a workplace.properties files) or why the code below
keeps giving me a 'system cannot find file' error.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

************

Properties p = new Properties();
FileInputStream file;
String err = "";
String test = "";

try {
  file = new
FileInputStream(CmsFile.getAbsolutePath("/system/modules/ch.hema.opencms
.modules.album/classes/ch/hema/opencms/modules/album/workplace.propertie
s"));

  try {
    p.load(file);
  } catch (IOException e) {err += addError(e);}

  test +=
p.getProperty("ch_hema_opencms_modules_album_AlbumBackoffice.label.name"
);

} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {err += addError(e);}
catch (SecurityException e) {err += addError(e);}