Antw: [opencms-dev] Extending OpenCMS

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:06:02 CET 2003

Regarding a data validation. I wrote a small modification for the workplace
about a year ago. I have posted it to this list and the opencms development
team couple of times, but it has not been included as part of any release...

Please see mail archieve threads below for more details: -

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q1/003662.html
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q3/006357.html

I can post the code again if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Olli

---