[opencms-dev] Form based editing of content items

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Dec 2 11:54:02 CET 2003

Hi,

have a look at opencms.al-arenal.de and the modules Sandbox at opencms.org
There is a forum for opencms, you can find it under

opencms-forum.de

Then a hint, when you build backoffice modules, it is possible to use
JSP`S for that. You can also create them via the Opencms Mechanism. You
can find a tutorial for this under opencms.al-arenal.de
Hope this helps a bit

Joachim Arrasz

--
Questions about OpenCMS?