[opencms-dev] RE: 4. RequestDispatcher

Eke, Kemi Kemi.Eke at community-fund.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 13:48:01 CET 2003

Hi Everyone

I'm having a similar problem to Sarah too, I'd like to get a servlet to
create a bean and send it to a jsp page within the VFS but I'm not really
sure how to go about this.  Normally I'd intercept a request and use
requestDispatcher to send it to a relevant jsp file but not having much luck
with this within OpenCMS. Has anyone got any tips on how to get Servlet to
OpenCMS Jsp servlet communication?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Kemi Eke