[opencms-dev] Want to start a action class when installing a new module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Dec 2 11:58:00 CET 2003

Hi List,

has anybody found a possibility to start a class or a JSP Script when a
module becomes installed the first time?
I want to make several things on module installation.
Actually i work on a Calendar-Scheduler Module. Now i want to make the
installation a bit more easy. I want to start a sql Script, i want to
integrate a scheduler entry and i want to create new user groups.
How can i do this? Is there a possibility?

Bye Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de