[opencms-dev] Want to start a action class when installing a new module

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Dec 2 12:08:01 CET 2003

Hi Achim,

when you create a module with advanced functionality you can sprecify a
maintenance class that can implement 3 methods:
public static void moduleWasUploaded(CmsObject cms);
public static void moduleParameterWasUpdated(CmsObject cms);
public static void moduleWasDeleted(CmsObject cms);The first one is what you
are looking for i think.

Bye,
Stephan