[opencms-dev] Want to start a action class when installing a new module

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Dec 2 14:07:01 CET 2003

Of course, the class that you declare as publish event class has to provide
this method:
public static void publishProject(com.opencms.file.CmsObject,
java.lang.Boolean, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Long,
java.util.Vector, java.util.Vector)
(I hope this is the right signature)

Did you try the moduleWasUploaded on a clean system, i.e. where the class is
not already in the webapp's classes folder? I am asking because i believe
that the method is called before the module is published and therefor the
class loader won't find it at all.

Bye,
Stephan