[opencms-dev] Want to start a action class when installing a new module

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Dec 2 15:07:00 CET 2003

After you deleted the module, did you also delete the classes in the real
file system (WEB-INF/classes/.. , i don't know if OpenCms deletes them)?
When a module is imported (in fact for every kind of import), a temporary
project is created and then this project gets published automatically. And
during the publish process the imported class files will be exported to your
WEB-INF/classes directory.