[opencms-dev] Error on start after correct install registry.xml empty

Francis ffraikin at met.wallonie.be
Wed Dec 3 15:06:02 CET 2003

After checking all the installation I can find that registry.xml in the
config directory is empty.

I replace this file with the registry.xml of the download pkg.

Now I can start Opencms.

I try also to install new module like template, demo, help and french.
After a correct intall I restart the server but nothing works.
The file registry.xml is again empty.

Server Unix Solaris 8 with Oracle 8.1.7, Java 1.4.2  and Opencms 5

What's wrong

Francis