[opencms-dev] Problems with JSP Pages

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Fri Dec 5 21:44:01 CET 2003

May I get details of the environment (i.e. OS,webserver,appserver,db) in
which this problem exists?

Thanks,
Moris Mihailidis
CSC
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      Claus Priisholm
                      <cpr at codedroids.co         To:      opencms-dev at opencms.org
                      m>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Problems with JSP Pages
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      05/12/2003 09:13
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

I've seen this occasionally when making static exports. Without having
found the exact cause for those sporadic incidents, it does seem to
help to get a fresh set of JDBC connections. There should be clues in
the log file caused by the export.

But recently it became a consistent problem on one server - looking at
the log-file revealed the problem. The URL used to generated the
exported resource did look strange - using a domain which could not be
resolved by the server and thus ended up failing. In this case the
otherwise excellent admin tools in SuSE 8.2, as a side-effect of other
changes, had added a "search local" entry in its /etc/resolv.conf file
- removing that solved the problem.

On 3/12-2003, at 18.43, Marcus Redeker wrote:

> All,
>
> does anybody know what it means when the only thing displayed on the
> page is "[jsptemplate] ???"?? Sometimes the page is working fine and
> then this comes up. Does this have to do with compiled JSPs which might
> be deleted?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Marcus

Claus Priisholm
+45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you-know-what) interlet.dk - cpr (you-know-what) codedroids.com
http://www.interlet.dk - http://www.codedroids.com