[opencms-dev] Problems with JSP Pages

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Dec 12 14:34:01 CET 2003

One particular setup I have which exhibited the problem was SuSE 8.2,
MySQL 4.0.15, Apache 2.0.46, Tomcat 4.1.18, and J2SE 1.4.1_02 (this was
the setup causing the consistent problem, but as mentioned this was due
to a problem in /etc/resolv - just happened to result in similar
symptoms in terms of bad exports). The sporadic problem haven't been
bugging me for a while, so it may have to do with a certain usage
pattern (others have reported that tomcat can get upset if it has to
deal with a lot of erroneous JSP.)

Claus