[opencms-dev] Editor rewrites links. How can I stop that.

Martijn Schiferli martijn at schiferli.com
Mon Dec 8 21:48:02 CET 2003

I have found two strange behaviors in the editor. Both have to do with
links.

First of all the editor occasionally changes the closing tag of a
hyperlink even if during the changing of the page I didn't touch the
link.
Second it does not allow me to place an anchor on the page without
making a selection first this is unwanted as it produces a link on the
page that does not goes any where.

Does any one have the same problems and did you find a solution for
them?

Regards,

Martijn Schiferli