[opencms-dev] installing any module

Soeren Anderson anderson-soeren at hh-fastest.net
Wed Dec 17 04:20:02 CET 2003

Hallo at all,

i just installed openCMS for a bit of testing.

I want to install the documentation modules. As i understand it, this
should work just changing to the offline-Project, beeing the Admin-User,
clickin on the Administration/Modules-Management/NewModule-Button and
follow the steps the Wizzard tells me.

Hmm, the wizzard starts, but no matter whether I choose local-computer
or server to import the module from, nothing happens when I go further.
I can click 'continue' a hundred times..

My installed OpenCms version is: 5.0.0 Kaitain
Running on Blackdown Java-Linux Team Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
Blackdown-1.4.1-beta mixed mode with Linux 2.6.0-test9 (i386)
Tomcat is 4.1 and the one which is distributed with debianUnstable per
default.

It's four o'clock in the morning, maybe the wrong time to post anything
intelligent to a mailing-list, but i'm so impatient ;)  and it seems to
me i choose the wrong keywords for an efficient web-search.
So, thanks vor any possible hints, and sorry for the bad english.

Greets from hamburg,germany,

Soeren