[opencms-dev] installing any module

Ashwin K. Raj ashwin at rajlinx.com
Wed Dec 17 15:55:28 CET 2003

The documentation modules need to be in the same ZIP file format that you
downloaded. If you uncompress them into a folder and choose that from the
wizard, nothing's going to happen like what you may be seeing.

And you should be Importing the module, and not creating a New module.

Hope this helps.

--AKR