[opencms-dev] installing any module

Soeren Anderson anderson-soeren at hh-fastest.net
Wed Dec 17 16:26:00 CET 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
Am Mi, den 17.12.2003 schrieb Ashwin K. Raj um 15:52:
> The documentation modules need to be in the same ZIP file format that you
> downloaded. If you uncompress them into a folder and choose that from the
> wizard, nothing's going to happen like what you may be seeing.
That's the problem. I can't choose the folder, where i put the modules.

The wizzard starts, asks me whether i want to upload from local computer
or the server, and then it doesn't go on, independent of my choice.
There is no next step to tell it where the modules are.

Or is there a place where I have to put the modules in so that i don't
have to specify this to the wizzard?

I really don't know, what to look for to solve this..

Greets,

Soeren