[opencms-dev] installing any module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Dec 17 16:30:01 CET 2003

Hi,

> The wizzard starts, asks me whether i want to upload from local
> computer or the server, and then it doesn't go on, independent of my
> choice. There is no next step to tell it where the modules are.

which browser in which version you tried? Actually there are severeal
Javascript Bugs in the Opencms code for usage with Mozilla 1.5 because
this new version of mozilla doesn`t understand some Javscript functions
which are used.
> Or is there a place where I have to put the modules in so that i don't
> have to specify this to the wizzard?

so you have to try another mozilla version if you use this browser.

Hope this helps

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG

--