[opencms-dev] where to store some data?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:00:02 CET 2003

I think it depends on our application. If you can clearly identify your data
as content items then use VFS. E.g. if creating a shopping catalogue it
would probably make sense to create new stock items as part of the VFS. If
it seems there is no real value presenting your data as content items, then
I would just use my own database.

If it is a contacts database you are after, I think someone has written a
module on that already...

Regards,

Olli

---