[opencms-dev] Serializable and OpenCms

Nicole Wollgast nicole.wollgast at sourcepark.de
Wed Dec 17 13:23:01 CET 2003

Hey'all!

I have an jsp, which makes a vector "persistent" in a serializable -
machanism (easy). Iwant to save the vector into a file which is found in
the local directory, but  opencms says, it can not found my file, so I
put the file in my opencms resources folder under my project, but
opencms can't find it anyway.
And there is another error, opencms says (or tomcat) ->
java.io.WriteAbortedException;java.io.NotSerializableException!

I have tested it with only tomcat and it worked but in opencms it does
not work!

Can you help me?

Nici