AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with publishing / Gray Flags

Roth Olivier olivier.roth at think-solve.com
Thu Dec 18 11:38:01 CET 2003

Hi,

I don't see the problem on the mySql side but rather on the OpenCms side.
The sleeping connections I'm killing in mySql are connections with
time<wait_timeout, i.e. mySql doesn't have to kill them.

I'm investigating in deeper and am trying to reproduce the problem, but when
you need it, it doesn't happen.
In opencms.properties I switched the pool loggin on.
Now I'm watching closer what is happening during publishing and how many
connections are used.
max _connections for mysql is set to 200 and I have 3 opencms instances
running
with max. 80,40 and 40 connections in each pool.
The next time the problem is happening I'll see if opencms uses more
connections
than expected.

MfG,
	Olivier Roth