[opencms-dev] Bug in "New Link Form" ?

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Thu Dec 18 12:00:03 CET 2003

Hi!

I tried to created a new link. in the corresponding form the finish
button can't be clicked! Back and cancel still working. Is it a bug or
did I some wrong?
I Created a new folder and selected it. Switched to offlineproject and
choose new link. Filled out the form and can't finish.

An other phenomenon I noticed: in the same form there is a checkbox
called "add to navigation". Selecting and unselecting didn't work right!
The first click sets the check mark and displays the extended option
("text in navigation" and "insert after").
The second click hides the extended options again, but the check mark is
still set. The third click removes the check mark but displayed the
extendet options.

Tol