[opencms-dev] Versioning Properties

Jörg Herbst herbst at getit.de
Thu Dec 18 12:22:01 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about the OpenCMS versioning feature
concerning the properties.
I'm want to store the properties of a page with each new version,
meaning restoring an old page version should also restore the old page
properties. There seem to be a table for the backup of old resource
information, but after restoring an old page version the system seems to
keep the new properties instead of restoring the old ones.
Is there some config option for restoring old properties at restoring a
page or does anybody already implemented such a feature?

Thanks
Joerg