[opencms-dev] Help!!!

Francis ffraikin at met.wallonie.be
Thu Dec 18 12:57:01 CET 2003

After setup and startup I receive immediately the same error.

The reason seems coming from registry.xml in ./opencms/WEB-INF/config wich
is empty.
Next to the emty registry.wml, I can find a new registry.ori

I replace this file with the registry.xml of the download pkg

Now I can start Opencms.

I try also to install new module like template, demo, help and french.
After a correct intall I restart the server but nothing works.
The file registry.xml is again empty.
I replace this file with the registry.xml of the download pkg and I can work
with the module.

I also try to create a new project but after the lock of the
installation.html, I try to edit and receive an error

Cannot read projectId of tempfileproject for creating temporary file for
editing!
java.lang.NumberFormatException Null

Maybe it's also a problem of right?
I don't know if the setup and the module install is writing in the
registry.xml

Francis