AW: [opencms-dev] Help!!!

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Thu Dec 18 13:16:00 CET 2003

Hi!

>>Delete common\endorsed\xercesImpl.jar and copy lib\xerces-1_4_4.jar to
>>common\endorsed\xerces-1_4_4.jar
>
> Yes. The second option would work as well, just it would be confusing kind
> of naming.
You replyed directly to my first option and wrote that the second option
"work as well" - You confused me a bit ;-)
Ok, I ignore the position of reply and assume your words are the right
and going to rename lib\xerces-1_4_4.jar to common\endorsed\xercesImpl.jar

> Check if you are using properly encoding settings for Catalina, see
> conference archive for this issue.
Hmm ... could a wrong encoding setting result in databse conection
error? I've set the encoding to ISO-8859-15. Is that an encoding that
didn't work??

Thanks
Tol