[opencms-dev] modules and projects

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Fri Dec 19 13:00:01 CET 2003

> I do believe that by packing your module and then installing it on your
> system, OpenCms will be able to make the necessay changes.
>
> Is it working at present, or you didn't have the guts to try it first? ;)
At this time I still feeling very confused and didn't know how to start:
with a ContentDefinition, a Backoffice or a Mastermodule? How plays all
together?
I try to kick the chaos in my brain away and hope to understand that
complex system so I can use it in a best way :-)

Tol :)
--
independent internet radio berlin
http://www.recordcaster.de