AW: [opencms-dev] Using the News Module..

Peter Glantschnig peter.glantschnig at gmx.at
Fri Dec 19 13:11:01 CET 2003

well, I'm glad that it finally works. However I have to admit, that I should
have renamed all the files a little bit, so that there wouldn't be any
confusion with all those other news modules flying around. But well, I would say
to master this challenge only brings you a step closer to understand OpenCms
:)