[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor Problem

Bobby Kochhar bobbynsk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 20:38:01 CET 2003

I have checked archives, but haven't found the
solution yet.

I have IE6 SP1 on W2K Pro, with Tomacat 5, MySQL and
JAVA 2 SDK (all installed with most current versions).

When I follow the documentation for editing the page
/release/installation.html, the WYSIWYG Editor shows
up, but it is blank. If I initally I click on Edit
Source, then the Source Editor pops up fine, and I can
see the source. Tomcat shows no errors.

I have attached a screenshot.

Any help would be great !

Bobby