[opencms-dev] xerces

Roberto Allende rallende at hal.famaf.unc.edu.ar
Fri Dec 26 05:08:01 CET 2003

El mar, 23 de 12 de 2003 a las 07:07, Roberto Allende escribió:
> El lun, 22 de 12 de 2003 a las 20:56, Thomas März escribió:
> > Roberto Mario Allende - 96132302 <rallende at hal.famaf.unc.edu.ar> writes:
> > > One observation: i get that error only when i want to add a new page (and
> > > just with a page... i can add an xml file, a txt file). I can edit pages.
> >
> > I guess you have an error in the template you select when creating a
> > page. Try a template shipped with OpenCms.
>
> i cannot see the form to get the file name, template, and so on.

Sorry that's wrong. Here is what's happening: i want to add a new page.
I can add a jsp file, plain file, a folder and so on. The only file that
cannot create is the HTML file. What i'm doing now is creating a plain
file and then i rename as a HTML. I edit the page, i change the template
and everything works... The only thing that i cannot do is add a new
html page.
I cannot be a template error, 'cause i can edit and change templates (i
guess)....

any idea ?.
thanks again.
r.