[opencms-dev] Exporting a module

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Dec 29 19:53:02 CET 2003

Hi.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to include a folder in an export, but not include the files in that folder.

In the "Module properties" screen, I've defines a string called "additionalresources" which includes the paths to all folders and files I want in my export.

I want to include /mydir/ without including the contents of the directory.

If I define /mydir/ in the "additionalresources" string, it takes the entire contents of the directory. If I define /mydir (without the slash), it won't take anything at all.

Any ideas?

- Dylan