[opencms-dev] Exporting a module

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Dec 30 10:08:01 CET 2003

Dylan,

if you add a directory to the "additionalresources" all files in that
directory are added. It's not possible to includejust the directory w/o
files.

As a workaround, I suggest you create a file "/mydir/readme.txt" or
something and include that file in your "additionalresources". Then the
folder will be created automatically, but with that single file only.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts