[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Tomcat hangs everyday

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Fri Jan 2 09:53:01 CET 2004

I've a great problem. I've installed Tomcat 4.1.27 and OpenCMS 5 RC2 and
every day when I arrive to the office the server is hanged and Tomcat and
OpenCMS doesn't respond to the request. Then I've to restart tomcat and then
all works again. I've noticed that when I stop tomcat appears in the log:
'crontable corrupted', and nothing bad in the tomcat log. I've tried to
delete the entrys of scheduler but I did'nt get to solve the problem.
Any solution for this?
Thanks.