[opencms-dev] Edit problem

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Wed Jan 7 11:16:01 CET 2004

Er, this is embarassing. It was infact IE 5. Problem solved. I was going so
well, overcoming problems by not asking and searching the archives (of
course this was obviously too dumb to be in the archives)
Probably makes me come across as a stupid end user. Though i have
pretensions of being more than this.

I would say, whilst it is difficult to accommodate all user needs, perhaps
a diagnostic page as part of the login (or linked to from the login), to
identify browser compatability would be an idea. Should only be a simple
piece of Javascript, i will even write it as pennance for my timewasting if
this is deemed a good idea and would be included.

Mike.

From:  Thomas März <thomasmaerz at gmx.de>@opencms.org  on 07/01/2004 09:39

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec Re: [opencms-dev] Edit problem
 t:

Michael Goodwin <mgoodwin at amadeus.net> writes:

> Get something similar to 'error on page' in the information bar at the
> bottom of the browser.

And you are sure, you are using IE 6?