[opencms-dev] Problems and scheduled static export

Jörg Herbst herbst at getit.de
Wed Jan 7 15:43:02 CET 2004

Hi Niklas,

thanks a log, your code helped to get the whole thing working at all.
All files are now exported or skipped as I want to, but there is still a
problem. All files just contain one single line:
[jsptemplate] ???
Seems as if there is still something missing to get to correct
templates. I get this error on all exported html Pages.Images and other
none text resources work fine. Any idea, where I've got to to look for
the error?

Greetings
Joerg