[opencms-dev] Problems and scheduled static export

Niklas Eklund niklas at curalia.se
Wed Jan 7 16:40:02 CET 2004

Hi Jörg,

I haven't tried this with jsp, only with (customized) xml-templates so I
don't know. Could it be that jsp pages/templates need a proper
CmsLauncherManager? Maybe you also have to set some properties on the
jsp templates to allow export..?
One thing to remember is also that all parts of a page must be published
at least once for it to be exported, ie visible (and working) in the
online project.

Regards,

  Niklas