[opencms-dev] I don´t get to export statically pages with parameters

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Fri Jan 9 13:13:01 CET 2004

I've some lists of items in my opencms site ordered in some pages, I means,
in the first pages of any category of items (p.e. documents.html ) appears
the first ten items and this page has links to the next ten documents and
so( documents.html?firstItem=11, documents.html?firstItem=21 ).
I use in the template the cms.link() method  for the links with parameters
and I've only got to export statically the first pages( the pages with the
first ten items: documents.html ), and OpenCms substitute the link to the
page with the next items by the jsp template name followed by a id(
documentsTemplate_202.jsp ) instead of the html page, wich would be
documents_202.html and OpenCms doesn´t generate the static page.
What I want is that OpenCms generate the static pages documents_202.html,
documents_203.html ... and substitute the links with parameters with these
pages. How can I do this with OpenCMS ? Where can I find documentation about
this or any example? I read the documentation but there isn´t so much
information.
Thanks.